How to use layouts
Sort by: Top Download | Top Preview | Submit! | How to use
- Click Download in the box of the layout you want to use. You can either open it or save it.
- Once you have the zip file opened, you should find a few things inside. Upload everything.
- Rename the .html file(s) to index.htm or html (except frames in which case you change to the new url in the coding).
- Edit the parts where it says "BLAH" or "Link" for your content and links.
- You should also change the parts in the credit where it says Site © YOU meaning change "YOU" to your name. Do not remove
the other credits!
- Once you have your links and such established, copy/paste the code to your other pages.
Site © Kamilla | Scan from Minitokyo featuring Cafe Little Wish.